Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Chat with Sue

I don't get much chance to chat with Sue these days, but today she hailed me over Skype. It was a short chat, since it was right before dinner. We talked about her son and her work for a bit before she asked me about Lennon's Line. She recommended I not post it on OWW anymore, as it would be too confusing. I think that's the best thing to do, even if I have added new material. In the end, reviewers can only advise; you have to make the final decision yourself. Beside, I need to get this book done so I can focus on something else, like the sequel. That one sure could use a rewrite too.

For the sorbet lovers out there, today I made a new flavor: blackberry lemon. Initial taste tests were excellent. Too bad we only had enough blackberries for a half batch.

No comments:

Site Meter