Friday, June 23, 2006

End of the Week

Ah, it's good to get something important accomplished at work by Friday. Exactly what I did I can't say, since the project will be moving into another phase next week. I relaxed at home tonight with Eugene. We made smoothies and watched a mini-marathon of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Speaking of Whose Line, one of the bloggers I follow regularly hasn't posted since Sunday. Where are you, Russ? It's summer; you're not supposed to be working this hard!

Writing: I managed to get part of the buildup done by bringing up John's old friend Stu. I'm using a couple lines from one of John's letters to Stu in place of copyrighted song lyrics, so I wanted to bring him up to explain why John would be thinking of him (and singing those lines). Now I still have to write the actual moment when Jo hears John sing and show why she cries. This has been a big roadblock, so I hope to make better progress once I'm past this chapter.

1 comment:

Russ said...

I'm in New York, visiting the Dear New Yorker, doing a little business. It's been a real busy week, but I'm sure I'll think of something FASCINATING to write soon. :)

Site Meter