Thursday, March 01, 2012

What Books Are You Looking Forward To?

With the new month, I have a bit of a dilemma: two books I pre-ordered are supposed to be out today, and I have to decide which one to read first. (After I finish my current Kindle book, Alone Together: Why We Expect More from Technology and Less from Each Other, first.) Timeless and The Kingdoms of Dust (written by a fellow OWW member!) are both parts of well-written series. I'll probably read Timeless first, as the Parasol Protectorate books are fast-paced and funny.

How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe has been out for a while, but it's the book of the month for one of the groups I belong to on Goodreads, so now I have a reason to bump it up to the top (or near the top) of the list.

Finally, The Master of Heathcrest Hall comes out near the end of the month. Good thing I read quickly, or else I'd fall behind.

Do you pre-order books? If so, which ones? Are you stalking any authors for new releases?

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think people are stalking me - does that count?

Site Meter