Friday, December 01, 2017

Science of the Week, 12/1/17

Time to start your Advent calendars if you have them!

Here are some of the most interesting science news articles I read this week:

Hydrogen cars for the masses

Garlic can fight chronic infections

Life is dust

There's a deeper fish in the sea

IceCube research near South Pole reveals how Earth blocks high-energy particles

Holding infants--or not--can leave traces in their genes


Have a good weekend, everyone, and see you Monday!






4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Knew there was a reason I liked garlic so much.

PT Dilloway said...

I haven't had an advent calendar in a long time. I should get one of those Lego ones. 😁

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

It's amazing how beneficial herbs and spices are, Alex.

Pat, my son has been getting them for a few years. They're one of the highlights of the season.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Garlic also thins blood.

We need to unpack our Advent calendar.

Site Meter