Monday, December 11, 2017

BundleRabbit

One of the reasons I like reading the Passive Voice blog is that the comments can be not only entertaining to read, but also useful. Last week, one of the discussions turned to discoverability. An author recommended the service Bundlerabbit. This is a website that specializes in box sets. Readers can come here to purchase box sets, and authors and curators can work together to create these box sets. I've set up an author account and put Twinned Universes in the Content Marketplace. I'll add a couple of my short stories once I convert them to the proper format. The site doesn't seem to accept permafree books, so I can't currently offer Lyon's Legacy or Seasons' Beginnings. That's a shame, as one of my goals for 2018 is to create a box set for the Season Avatars series, and Bundlerabbit looks like a simple way to do it. I'll have to do some research on box sets before I assemble mine. In the meantime, if you like reading box sets of books or want to offer up your books for possible inclusion in a box set, check out Bundlerabbit.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

First time I've heard of it. Is it for eBooks or print? My series is already a boxed eBook set. I don't think my publisher does boxed print sets though.

PT Dilloway said...

Sounds interesting.

Site Meter