Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Read Tuesday Sales

Instead of my normal Wednesday post (which I'll skip tomorrow), I'm posting today to remind everyone it's Read Tuesday. If you're not familiar with Read Tuesday, it's a day to promote buying and giving books as well as encouraging literacy. I can get behind this movement eight days a week!

To celebrate, both Twinned Universes and Seasons' Beginnings are on sale at Amazon this week for $0.99. Alternatively, this month, you can buy the paper version and get the Kindle version for free.

Click on the following links to find Kindle deals, free print books, Smashwords discount codes, Createspace discount codes, and more free Matchbook deals. There are lots of different books in different genres, so you're sure to find something for yourself or someone else. Enjoy, and happy reading!

1 comment:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'll read an extra two chapters tonight.

Happy Tuesday to you.

Site Meter