Friday, May 23, 2014

WisCon Schedule and Amazon Sale!

Today I'll be headed to WisCon as I have almost every Memorial Day weekend since 1998. (The exception was 2007, when I was nine months pregnant and forbidden to travel. I had Alex just a couple of days after WisCon ended, so I guess it was a good thing.) Here's my schedule for the weekend:

What is Science in Feminist SF? Sat, 10:00--11:15 am

Broad Universe Reading, Sun, 2:30--3:45 pm

The SignOut, Mon, 11:30--12:45 pm

I also plan to be at the Broad Universe table, though I don't know when yet. If the Broads band together for a meal, I plan to join that too. That will also be scheduled at the convention.

In honor of WisCon, I've decided to hold a weekend sale on three of my eBooks. Lyon's Legacy will be $0.99, Twinned Universes will be $2.99, and Life at Seventeen Syllables a Day: A Journal in Haiku will be free! (The final deal doesn't start until Saturday, but the other two are already available.)  This sale will run through Monday, so pick up some reading for your holiday weekend. I'm not sure yet if there will be a BRoP interview Monday, but there will be a WisCon recap either Monday or Wednesday.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have an awesome time! That's cool you're on a couple panels.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, Alex!

Catherine Stine said...

WisCon sounds like big fun!

Site Meter