Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Made Quota!

Given the couple of days this week where I didn't meet my goal, that's good news indeed. I managed to write 756 words today for a grand total of 3630 words. I also managed to finish a chapter; in fact, the drive to finish is what put me over the top. I still haven't had a chance to do much with the outline for Day; hopefully I can tackle that this coming week.

Since it was Sunday, I did more than just write. Eugene and I had our Tango Level IV class, which was one hour of demonstrations/practice followed by an hour of dancing/putting it all together. Eugene finally found a pair of dancing shoes yesterday, so that helped him with the turns. Things are beginning to come together, though we still need to practice, practice, practice. Hopefully we can do so during the week. Eugene brought in more cookies again; he made two different chocolate-loaded batches. Perhaps that's why we're getting to know our classmates better. ;) We talked with some of them for a while after class, despite the thunderstorm. We then had sushi for dinner and came back here. Now it's time to get ready for another week.

No comments:

Site Meter