Thursday, March 02, 2006

Weekend Preview

First, the writing update for the day: 733 words on Key. Since we had leftovers tonight, I was able to get some writing done before dinner. That was very helpful. I haven't worked on the outline for Day yet, but since it's only 10:00, I should have some time for that before we go to bed.

Although the last couple of days have been routine, Eugene and I have some fun things planned for the weekend. I'm working at home again tomorrow; I'm running the same experiment I did last week with a couple of changes. After dinner, we plan to get some groceries and watch a movie. Saturday night, we're going to see a musical called I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. I think we discussed going to see it a couple of years ago, but now that it's closing its run, we're finally getting off of our duffs and going to it. We only bought tickets this week, but luckily they were still available. It should be interesting to see what, if anything, this show has to say about marriage. Sunday evening is our final tango lesson. Eugene is planning to bring some of the cookies he made at Christmas time, so we'll have plenty of extra energy to dance to.

I'm not sure how much blogging time I'll get in after these events, so I thought I'd preview them now. I'm also not sure if this will interefere with my writing, but at least I significantly went over my word count a couple of days so far, so that should help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grr, you are only saying that to wind me up cos I did absolutely nothing yesterday. Going away to write words. Lots of them.

Sue

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Sue, you write more words in an hour than I do in a day. I think it's fine if you take a day off now and then.

Site Meter