Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's Time to Play the Music...

Well, it was last night. For our weekly movie night, Eugene and I watched a DVD of some classic Muppet espisodes with Elton John, Julie Andrews, and Gene Kelly. And yes, this was inspired by the recent Muppet comments in Russ's blog. We thought of you every time we saw Scooter, Russ, as well as Sara for the Swedish Chef. Fozzie (with an "O") made a couple of appearances, but Honeydew was only on one episode. I guess Eugene and I just aren't as popular. We dozed off for a bit afterwards, so I wound up with only 77 words for the night. Way below quota, bad Sandra! I had to spend the day cleaning the apartment, and then Eugene and I are going to his brother's birthday party. Tomorrow's going to be busy too, so we'll see if I make my weekly goal. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Russ said...

OK, you wicked, nasty woman...

That song has been in my head ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!!!!

"It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights, it's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight..."

"Bum Bum Bum Bump!"

Argh.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

My job here is done. :evil grin:

Site Meter