Thursday, March 23, 2006

This Should Be No Surprise

You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer
Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!
What Type of Writer Should You Be?


The HTML got screwed up again. It should say "You Should be a Science Fiction Writer" above the picture. (This is one of the quizzes from blogthings.com, since I think the link is also messed up.) And true to this result, I wrote 568 words on Key tonight. After this marathon is over on Sunday, I plan to treat myself to a facial at a spa--assuming I keep up the pace and continue meeting my daily goal.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Sandra, you have to give us the link to this test, so we can take it!

Russ said...

Uh, oops. Well, can you just give us the link in words, so we can cut and paste to it?

(He he, I have to read before I write.)

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Here you go:

http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeo...houldyoubequiz/

I'll be looking for your answer either here or on your own blog.

Site Meter