Monday, March 20, 2006

Chugging Along...

And the word count for the day is 521 words on Key. I really ought to work on Day; I've been neglecting the outline for the last couple of weeks since Key has been coming along so well. I'm too lazy to do it tonight, though.

We called the photographer to turn in the error list. They said it would be another three to three-and-a-half weeks for the new photos to come in. That should be close to your birthday, Russ. Hopefully you'll get them by then, but we'll let you know when we send them out.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Hey, that works out OK! I'll get a nice portrait of myself for my birthday. :)

(At least, I think I will...what photos did I order again...)

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I'd have to look at the proof books again to be sure, but I think you ordered a picture of the group in the garden and a couple portraits of yourself.

Site Meter