Friday, May 05, 2017

Science of the Week--5/5/17

I hope the Force was with you yesterday!

I didn't have much time to read science news articles during April, though it looked like there were some interesting ones out there. Unfortunately, I don't have time to review them all, but I will include a few along with articles from this week:

Tyrannosaurs show their sensitive side

Study identifies "night owl" gene variant

Good genes are nice, but joy is better

Symmetry, monopoles and gravity: physicists discover hidden aspects of electrodynamics

"Negative mass" created at Washington State University

Robots could share information as they move around...

3-D printed patch can help mend a broken heart

Homing pigeons share our human ability to build knowledge across generations

The upside of worrying















2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I used to have the night owl gene. And then I outgrew it. Sadly, it wasn't replaced by the early bird gene, either.

PT Dilloway said...

There's an upside to worrying? Hooray!

Site Meter