Friday, October 05, 2012

Science of the Week, 10/5/12

I hope you had a good week. I took a mini-vacation to write and get some things done around the house. While I always feel I should be more productive writing-wise during these times, it's satisfying to take back the living room from the toys that were overrunning it.

Anyway, here are this week's list of links from Science Blog:

Cute Little Vampire Dinosaur ID'd in South Africa (this just sounds like a story waiting to be written, doesn't it?)

Novel Crystal Heals Itself

Quantum Causal Relations: A Causes B Causes A.... (Just when you thought quantum mechanics couldn't get any more confusing...)

Contact Lens May Help Halt Nearsightedness in Children

Egyptian Toe Tests Show They're Likely to be The World's Oldest Prosthetics

New Antibiotic Cures Diseases by Disarming Pathogens, Not Killing Them

That's it for this week. Enjoy your weekend, and see you Monday!







4 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...

Oh my gosh, that Egyptian toe article was so interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)

PT Dilloway said...

Vampire dinosaurs? Do they sparkle? I'm going to go write Twilight...with Dinosaurs!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the Egyptian article, Raquel.

PT, sounds like a winner! How about Jurassic Vamp for the title?

Golden Eagle said...

I've been seeing that "vampire dinosaur" all over the place . . . yeah, it would make for a good story. :)

Thanks for the links!

Site Meter