Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snowy Day

Today, the farthest I ventured was to the exercise room at the center of our apartment complex. With both snow and rain, I didn't want to go anywhere. Eugene did run a few errands, but we decided not to visit his parents as we'd planned. Perhaps next week. In the meantime, I baked a dozen rolls and CROWW (Cinnamon Raisin Oat Walnut Whole wheat bread), posted two crits on the workshop when it came back online, and finished going over the third draft of Lennon's Line. Oh, and I also ordered the crib and some more maternity clothes. So it was a productive day, but I'm still not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Guess I need more luck the next time we go to Vegas. (grin)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Sunday was horrible weather, wasn't it? I only had to drive a couple of blocks in it, and that as bad enough! Sounds like you had a productive day though!

Sheila said...

It was horrible weather outside on Sunday, wasn't it? I only drove a couple of blocks, and that was enough! Sounds like you had a productive day though!

Site Meter