Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Horsemen Are Coming!

Remember how I announced I was pregnant?

Horsemen Two and Three of the Apocalypse are on their way.

A couple of weeks ago, I looked at my hair and decided it was so long it was losing body. Plus, I have to admit I was getting tired of having to pull it back from my face every day. So, yesterday I went to the salon and got something completely different.

Just how much did I chop off? Well, I don't think my hair has been this short since undergrad, or even high school. I'm still getting used to it, though I have to admit it took me much less time to take care of my hair this morning.

No, I don't have any pictures yet. We should have taken some yesterday, but we didn't. I'm still in sweats and sans makeup, so I'll do everyone a favor and not post pictures until I'm more presentable. You'll probably have to wait until tonight, or even tomorrow.

This brings me to the second shocking thing I'm doing this weekend: I'm actually going to watch the Super Bowl. We were invited to a party by some friends of ours, and that's the only reason I'd spend that much time in front of the tube when I'm four crits behind on the OWW. At least it will be nice to get together with people; hopefully we'll also get to see our tango instructors again. I'm planning to bring my latest crocheting project along and work on that while I watch. I won't understand the game, but I've heard Apple has a big Beatles-related announcement to make. Now, if only Paul was performing again....

1 comment:

Russ said...

I'll be watching for those photos!

Site Meter