Sunday, August 13, 2006

Get Together

I belong to a forum of local brides and newlyweds. Today a bunch of us got together at Gino's. Eugene came along with me. There were a few other husbands and fiances there, but the women outnumbered the men at least six to one. There were two other men at our table, however, and by the way they kept talking sports made me feel outnumbered! But Eugene baked brownies with chocolate ganache frosting, so he deserved some male bonding time. I'd met only a couple of the women in real life, so it was nice meeting more of them. I'm sure Eugene's brownies helped with the introductions. ;) Maybe later, when we have a house with more space, we can invite some of them over.

Of course, I'm having problems uploading images, so I'll have to try again later. Sigh.

No comments:

Site Meter