Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Fall Traditions

This weekend, we got to celebrate a couple fall traditions. Alex's school held in-person Homecoming (last year it was virtual), and on Sunday, we went apple picking, which also involved shooting apples out of a cannon. See photos below. This year, I also plan to celebrate Faux Thanksgiving with college friends and go to the local farm center to pick out our pumpkin and stock up on squash. I don't know yet if my son will trick-or-treat this year, but I'll encourage him to do so as long as he can. 




What are some of your favorite fall traditions? Feel free to share them in the comments.



1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I would so love to shoot apples out of a cannon.
People don't really Trick-or-Treat here. Not sure where the kids go for candy.

Site Meter