Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Elgin Literary Festival 2018

This Friday and Saturday will be the fourth annual Elgin Literary Festival. (You can see me in this picture from a previous festival--I don't remember the year. I'm the one writing on a laptop with my foot up.) I'll be moderating a panel Saturday morning on writing a book series. Other participants include local authors Lauren Jankowski (a friend of mine), A.J. Pine, and Gregory Thompson. Other panels cover topics such as poetry, independent publishing, and marketing. There will be books for sale (I'm not in the marketplace this year), and Chuck Wendig will be a keynote speaker. You can download the full schedule from the website. If you're in the area, hope you can make it!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well, shame on Chuck!
Have fun moderating the panel and enjoy the event.

PT Dilloway said...

Wendig does have a dirty mouth. Have a good time.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Alex and Pat, it turned out that my son was invited to a birthday party that afternoon, so I wouldn't have been able to attend the keynote address anyway.

Site Meter