Friday, June 09, 2017

Science of the Week, 6/9/17

Here are some of the most interesting science news articles I read this week:

Dying is happier than you think

Rover findings indicate stratified lake on ancient Mars

"Instantly rechargeable" battery could change the future of electric and hybrid automobiles

Excessive exercise may damage the gut

Finding new homes won't help Emperor penguins cope with climate change

Collateral damage from cosmic rays increases cancer risk for Mars astronauts

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you Monday!









3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

People are going to see that fourth one and use it as an excuse not to do any exercise. I'll stick to running my five miles a day, thanks.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I figured that one would draw the most comments, Alex. I'm not a runner, but I either walk outside or on the treadmill almost every day.

Misha Gerrick said...

I found the post about death interesting. :-)

Site Meter