Monday, July 14, 2014

Digitial Book Day and Website Update

To celebrate Digital Book Day, I'm giving Lyon's Legacy away on Smashwords. Just click here and use code SW100 at checkout. Don't forget to check out all the other free eBooks listed here. There are over 400 books listed, so you should be able to find something you like.

Speaking of free, I've created free PDF samplers for Lyon's Legacy and Twinned Universes. You can find them both on my website. I've also added more information about Seasons' Beginnings and Indie Writers Monthly there as well. 

Speaking of Indie Writers Monthly, our first annual anthology should be available by now. Additional information will be posted as soon as I have it, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I didn't even know it was Digital Book Day.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I think I read about it on one of the other blogs I follow.

Stephanie Faris said...

Yay! I love digital books, so I should read a book to celebrate Digital Book Day.

Site Meter