Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Work In Progress Wednesday

It's been a few weeks since I last posted about my progress on Across Two Universes. I needed some time to catch up on things at home. Here's where I currently am:

Currently On: Chapter Nine, Page 100
Total Page Count: 295
Total Word Count: 95,000

I'm behind my schedule of two chapters per month, but this stretch has been tough. It's new material. Basically, I have to transport my characters from Denver to Chicago. They're going by train, so it'll take them about a day and a half. Trying to keep the conflict up during the ride is a challenge. Hopefully once Paul and Sean meet, it'll be easier. Some rewriting will be necessary, but it shouldn't be as much. Of course, I've said that before.

1 comment:

Annie Louden said...

Ugh, I hate writing through difficult parts and waiting for the "good" parts. I always abandon ship when things get hard.
Stick with it, though! Keeping any pace is progress.

Site Meter