Saturday, December 01, 2007

And Our Next Project Is....

Moving into our new house.


That's right; we closed on a house yesterday. (I took off from work early, so I didn't get to write during lunch. Instead, I brought my laptop along and wrote on the way to and from the closing.) We actually had the offer accepted back in October, but we didn't want to say anything until we had the keys in our hands, just in case the deal fell through.
We still need to paint and pack before we can move in, so it's going to be a while yet. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the interior. (I have a couple of the exterior, but I need to figure out how to cover up the address. BTW, one of the regular readers of this blog will get a kick out of the name of the street. You'll find out more once we send out the new address.)
The foyer.
The family room. This is one of the rooms that needs repainting -- the yellow is much brighter in person!
The loft, where my new office will be.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Wow, congrats guys! I'm sure the three of you will be very happy there!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous place! Congrats, and thank you for putting a smile on my face. I can't wait to see more pics.

Site Meter