Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

Yesterday was a spa day for me. I had a prenatal massage. Since my back had been bothering me all week, the timing was good for that, and it was nice to relax for a while. I also had a couple of other beauty treatments and got my hair cut. I probably won't have much time for the spa after the baby comes, so it's better to have my hair taken care of now and not have to go in for a while. Later, Eugene and I went out for dinner with some friends of ours. Both the food and the conversation were excellent.

Today we got together with another friend of mine, Heather. We went to Navy Pier, where we took a boat ride, saw an IMAX show, and walked around for a while, enjoying the weather. Later, we went out for sushi, though of course I couldn't have any. But by the time we returned home, clouds were coming. It's raining now; I hope Heather got home before the storm hit.

I have pictures from the boat ride but don't feel like posting them now. Perhaps I'll upload them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Sandra, it's been a very busy weekend so I'm a day late, but, I hope you had a very happy birthday! (You got my card, didn't you?) Glad you were able to enjoy it with good food and good friends. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, sorry I've been MIA but, I wanted to make sure I wished you a very happy, maybe a bit late, birthday. Sounds as if you had a really nice time. And, it sounds as if you are enjoying your pregnancy, preparing, and pampering yourself now because as you've written in ealier posts you'll have much less pampering time once the baby comes.

Site Meter