Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Catching Up with Friends

Today I did something I've been meaning to do for a while: I contacted several of my friends. A few of my friends don't use the Internet or e-mail much, if at all, so I wrote them brief snail-mails with our new address. I also e-mailed someone I've meant to contact for a while to see how she's doing. When you're busy treading life, it can be easy to let people you don't see every day slip away from you. I tell myself every so often I should call my friends, but it can take me a while to follow through. I imagine once the baby comes it'll be even harder. It's still important, though.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I'm the same way. It seems like the friends who don't use the internet or email, I sort of lose contact with. But I try to make it a point to try and keep in contact with them by phone. Like you, it takes me a while to follow through!

Site Meter