Friday, May 12, 2006

IT SOLD!!!!

Yes, I meant to use all caps and multiple exclamation points.

I'm very happy to announce that the fantasy anthology A Firestorm of Dragons, containing a short story by yours truly, has been accepted by Dragon Moon Press. Unfortunately, it won't come out until 2008--not that I'm impatient or anything. Further details will be posted either here or on my website as they become available. This press is a small publisher, so I don't know what bookstores will carry the anthology. Hopefully it will be available via special order or Amazon.com. Of course, I'll be doing my part with my website and other things to promote the book. How exciting it's going to be to see a story of mine in print. In fact, I bet it'll be so exciting that I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! How exciting is that?

Sabrina said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!

Russ said...

Sandra, how great for you! We'll be watching to see your name in print.

Anonymous said...

That's great news Sandra. I am so happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Sandra! I wondered what had happened with that story.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with blogs for obvious reasons, so I missed this up until now.

So, Wooooooot!!!!!

Site Meter