Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What Do I Do For An Encore?

I'm afraid I don't have anything as exciting as my Jeopardy! story to blog about today. At least I didn't have to cook tonight, since it was Eugene's turn. I spent a fair amount of the evening reviewing, but I did manage to write over 200 words in Day of All Seasons. Hopefully I'll have more time to write tomorrow. I also crocheted a little while Eugene made dinner. I'm currently working on a section with some fancy stitches, so it's a little slower than it was in the beginning.

I did see a news article earlier today that I thought was interesting. It's about a sting operation that caught a fake vet:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/08/undercover.fred.ap/index.html

I forgot to point this out to Eugene earlier; did you see this already, dear?

That's about it for now, I'm afraid. Don't worry; this weekend should be more interesting.

No comments:

Site Meter