Friday, January 18, 2013

Science of the Week, 1/18/12

It's been a busy week for me. I just got back tonight from a business trip, and I'm also reviewing the line edits for Twinned Universes. I started while I was on my trip, but unfortunately I didn't save my changes to a new file and wound up losing them. Now I have to start over. Consequently, I'm going to cut down on the science links tonight:

Do we really need deodorant?

Robofish Grace glides with the greatest of ease

NASA Beams Mona Lisa to Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter at the Moon


Can docs, prevent, reverse disabilities in children born prematurely?

Mathematical breakthrough sets out rules for more effective teleportation

Major step toward an Alzheimer's vaccine

 That's it for now. Have a good weekend, and see you on Monday!






No comments:

Site Meter