Friday, November 16, 2012

Science of the Week, 11/16/12

Here are some of the most interesting post I read on Science Blogs this week:


Bug repellent for supercomputers proves effective

Injectable sponge delivers drugs, cells, and structure

"Homeless"  planet found wandering through space 

(I can't help but wonder what they would ask for. "Spare light? Spare heat?")

Once the conflict is over, solidarity in alliances goes out the window

First functional invisiblity cloak emerges from Duke

(What happens if they lose it while it's invisible?)

Touch-sensitive plastic skin heals itself

Could Jennifer Aniston hold the key to memory formation?

(Since I never watched Friends, does that mean I'll have memory problems? Uh, what was the question again?)

That's it for now. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!








1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

I want an invisibility cloak now! Then I could be like Kevin Bacon in "Hollow Man." Bwahahahahaha.

Site Meter