Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Help! I've Been Pinned!

I'm probably one of the last people to get on board the Pinterest train, but I finally did so the other day. Ironically enough, I did so to save ideas for my real-train-obsessed son. Now I have several other boards up. I've seen other writers use Pinterest to collect inspiring images, so I'm doing that for my Catalyst Chronicles series. I have another board dedicated to my favorite books, plus additional boards for some of my other interests. (I was hoping to use this for the science links I post on Fridays, but apparently Pintrest is more interested in collecting images instead of text.) You can follow me at Sandra Almazan or sf4ever if you're interested.

Writers: Do you have any other writing-related uses for Pintrest? If so, what are they?

No comments:

Site Meter