Saturday, January 14, 2006

Alas, Poor Microwave...

It looks like I've lost a companion I've had since my undergrad days. Eugene was melting some butter in the microwave when he noticed it was reacting as if there was metal inside. We both checked it out, and it happened again, even when nothing else was in there. It's strange that it would do this without warning, as I had no problems when I warmed up some leftovers for dinner. Then again, I've had it for about fifteen years or so, and I'm not sure how long my parents had it before they passed it on to me. It served me well, but I guess it's time to head to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to use one of our gift cards from the wedding. On the plus side, I am making up for not blogging since Sunday. The things I'll write about instead of writing my stories.... :shakes head:

No comments:

Site Meter