Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Internet Science Fiction Database

This Sunday, I learned about the Internet Science Fiction Database (one of my publishers, Third Flatiron, mentioned it in their newsletter). It's a catalog of science fiction, fantasy, and horror works. The publisher mentioned that they make sure to add all of their authors and works, so naturally I had to search for myself. Sure enough, I was listed with three of my traditionally published short stories. (I have to admit I feel more "official" now after seeing the entry.) I was also surprised to see a separate listing for a forward I wrote for a friend's novel. (I was also excited for her to see her works included.) It might be worth trying to add my novels to the database at some point, but I'll need to create an account and see if it's OK to add self-published works. But in the meantime, back to writing.

No comments:

Site Meter