Monday, January 22, 2018

Short Story Titles--Votes Needed!

I'm finishing up a short story that I want to submit to an anthology by the end of the month. (Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself by mentioning the anthology!) The short story is set in my Season Avatars universe, and the anthology has a shards theme. Additional details might spoil Summon the Seasons, so I won't describe the story here. Based on what I've said, which of the following titles would you find most intriguing?

Shards of Four Colors
Shards of a Summersman
The Shards Left Behind

You're welcome to suggest tweaks to these titles as well.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The last one sounds the most interesting.

PT Dilloway said...

The first one.

Maria Zannini said...

"The Shards Left Behind" sounds the most intriguing to me.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks for your feedback, everyone!

James Pailly said...

I like "Shards Left Behind." I'm not sure if you need the initial "the."

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, James!

Site Meter