Friday, January 26, 2018

Science of the Week, 1/26/17

Here are some of the most interesting science news stories I read this week:

Are aliens plentiful, but we're just missing them?

What does a thought look like?

Programmable droplets

Weight flux alters molecular profile

Apocalyptic entertainment reveals lack of science

Scientists work to automate quick translation of obscure languages

Location detection when GPS doesn't work

Engineers design artificial synapse for "brain-on-a-chip" hardware

 












3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My GPS stops working, I'm lost no matter what.
Apocalyptic entertainment isn't scientifically sound? Now there's a shocker.

James Pailly said...

That one about aliens gave me some interesting food for thought. Thanks for sharing that!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I guess science is a casualty of the apocalypse, Alex.

You're welcome, James!

Site Meter