Monday, July 24, 2017

Three Squares for the Welcome Blanket

What you see on the left are three crocheted squares, about 10"x10". I was hoping to finish the fourth one for this picture, but I have to redo part of it. There will be sixteen squares in all, which will then be joined together to form a 40"x40" blanket for the Welcome Blanket Project. It takes me 3-4 evenings to complete a square, and the deadline for this project is September 5th. In order to make sure I finish the blanket in time, I've been crocheting during car trips, at restaurants, and wherever I can manage it. This crochet project may steal some of my drafting time for Dryads to Discover, but I'm nearly done with the line edits for Summon the Seasons. Perhaps Maria and I can work on the cover next month. In the meantime, I'll sure be busy during the final month of summer!

1 comment:

Maria Zannini said...

The nice thing about crocheting is that once you get in a rhythm it's very relaxing.

Enjoy the down time.

Site Meter