Monday, September 29, 2014

Letters to Psyche Part of Kindle Unlimited!

As an experiment, I've made my fantasy short story "Letters to Psyche" part of Kindle Unlimted for a few months. This means that if you're part of KU, you can read it for free! Here's the blurb:

When the Greek god Cupid visits Verona, he foresees no problems uniting the Montague and Capulet families. But when Elisabeth Capulet and Giovanni Montague's love ends in tragedy, Elisabeth places a powerful curse not on just the families, but Cupid himself. Unable to visit his wife Psyche, he sends her letters detailing his efforts to undo the curse. Can the two of them save another generation of lovers, or will Cupid and Psyche be forever parted?

Even if you're not part of KU, the story is still only $0.99. I haven't decided yet if I'll run a free promotion of this story when it's in Select, but if I do, I'll post the dates here.

4 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

I've had quite a few sales of my erotica titles with the KU thing. I'm still curious how much it's actually going to pay me.

PT Dilloway said...

Apparently it was $56 for July. Now that they added it for the U.K. there should be more sales from that.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good luck and hope a lot move!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

That sounds promising, Pat.

Thanks, Alex!

Site Meter