Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog Ring of Power

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them....


Oops, wrong ring. (Thankfully.)

I've joined forces with several other writers to bring you "shared interviews" (we'll be interviewing the same person over several days, with different questions on each of our blogs), contests, and other fun things. We call ourselves the Blog Ring of Power, or BRoP for short. Here's a quick introduction to the other members of BRoP:

Dawn G. Sparrow - Write Away

She writes Paranormal Romance/horror/suspense.

Emily writes fantasy and is a fun person to get to know.


TBruce - Terri Bruce Net

Science Fiction author, the person behind BRoP, and a sister member of BroadUniverse.


T.W. Fendley - TW Fendley.com

Historical Fantasy and Science Fiction Author.


Dean C. Rich-- The Write Time

Fantasy author.


Go check out their websites. I'm not sure when we'll start the shared interviews, but I'll be posting my part of the interviews on Mondays. Hopefully that will be something to make the start of the work week a little better.

1 comment:

Prudence MacLeod said...

Wow, folks, this is an awesome idea. I wish you lots of success with this project and look forward to the interviews.
I'm always available, you know, just sayin' Ok, I'll shut up now.

Good Luck!

Site Meter