Friday, November 18, 2011

Science of the Week, 11/18/11

Hard to believe it's the end of another week. Here are my picks for top science news:

Genetic variation plays role in kindness


Smart swarms of bacteria inspire robotics researchers

Bats change ear shapes, making their hearing more flexible


Researchers reveal potential treatment for sickle cell disease

Prairie soil may provide answers to countering climate change

Mimicking the brain, in silicon


That's it for now. Enjoy your weekend. I'll be posting on Sunday for the blog chain, so stop on by if you're online.

4 comments:

Deborah Walker said...

I know. Where did the week go? Thanks for the links. They're inspiring. I could write a story for every one. Oh, no, too many ideas. Head in danger of exploding. Yikes.

LM Preston said...

Love science and technology snippets. They inspire my muse :-D

Golden Eagle said...

Thank you for the links! :)

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

You're welcome, everyone!

Site Meter