Monday, November 07, 2011

Back on the Blog Chain: My Favorite Monster

Matt has been encouraging us to indulge our monster mania this round with the simple question

What's your favorite monster?


Several other people have mentioned cute or cartoon monsters, so I don't feel quite so embarrassed revealing my favorite monster. Perhaps I should be, seeing he comes from a 70s Saturday morning cartoon show that I liked a lot as a kid (and I doubt it was for the science). Who is he, you ask? Look no further:





After all, who wouldn't want a fire-breathing sea monster on their side? Of course, that does mean you have to put up with Godzuki...

Strangely enough, I've never seen the Godzilla movies. I should do that in my numerous microseconds of free time.

I'm the last one in this blog chain, so you can either start from the beginning with Matt or work your way backward with Amparo.

5 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Great selection, thanks, Sandra!

Christine Fonseca said...

HA! I love your selection.....

Briane said...

Godzilla's okay, but he's no Gamera. I don't even think Godzilla had saber teeth. How are you going to be a top-notch monster without saber teeth? And a little boy as a friend. Where's Godzilla's little boy friend?

Then again, I did have a Godzilla toy as a kid and when you pressed a lever down, a "tongue" of flame shot out of his mouth. I used to make it fight my Star Wars action figures.

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Ha ha!! Loved that video. My 4-yr-old got a kick out of it, too, but now he wants to watch a dinosaur movie???

How is it that I have never heard of Godzuki?

Cole Gibsen said...

I used to love the Godzilla movies when I was little.

Site Meter