Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update

It's the halfway mark today for those of us participating in National Novel Writing Month, and I'm pleased to say I passed 25,000 words today. Or, as Bon Jovi would sing, "Oh, we're halfway there..."





(Or, if you're not even close, then I guess you really are living on a prayer. ;) )

I'm using some of my vacation time this week, so I'm hoping to write at least 2,500 words per day. But I'm doing other things too to avoid burnout. I indulged in a spa appointment this morning, and I'll run other errands this week. I also plan to attend my son's Thanksgiving dinner (or lunch really) at preschool and enjoy a date day with my husband. NaNoWriMo may be crazy, but I have to retain some sanity during this time, at least for my family's sake.

Anyone else care to post their NaNoWriMo status? Are you going all-out, or trying to keep some balance?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Briggs said...

Congrats on 25k! I am a bit behind, and hope to hit 20k tonight.

Anonymous said...

Great job!!

I'm not doing nano this year--I'm neck deep in a rewrite. ;)

Barbara Ann Wright said...

I'm a few days behind on my blog circuit. But today, I'm at 58K!

Site Meter