Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Work In Progress Wednesday

Here's a quick update:

Currently On: Chapter Nine, Page 89
Total Pages: 284
Total Words: 91,000

It's not much progress, but I had to delete a scene and start over, plus I didn't get any writing done over the weekend, as Alex napped very poorly. At least I finished the scene that was giving me so much trouble. Still, I'll be glad when I get Paul and his friends into Chicago so they can meet Sean.

I probably won't get much writing done this week, as WisCon starts this Friday! I'm on three panels (keeping up with science, paradoxes of time travel, and engaging the public in science), and I still have to prep for them. Remember the blog chain on wish fulfillment in fiction? That's going to be a panel, but I'm not on that one. (I did suggest the topic, however.) Hopefully I'll be able to attend parties and meet people this year; I didn't do too much last year since I had to stay at the overflow hotel. I also plan to pick up some prizes for contests, so keep on reading!

1 comment:

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

Have fun as Wiscon! It sounds really cool - can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Site Meter