Friday, June 16, 2006

Blogging in Benton Harbor, Michigan

That's where Eugene and I are tonight. We're here because tomorrow one of Eugene's friends from vet school is getting married. I took the day off of work so we could leave early. Despite the construction around Chicago, we got here around 3:00 (or 4:00 local time). After chilling in the hotel room, we drove around for a while. There isn't much to see in town, but we did learn about a winery/tasting room that we'll check out tomorrow morning before the wedding. In the meantime, we had dinner at Applebee's and made boats with the garnishes from our sangrias:
















Tonight, Eugene is reading ahead for his genealogy while I revise Lennon's Line. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to blog tomorrow, but if not, you'll hear about the wedding on Sunday.

No comments:

Site Meter