Tuesday, June 20, 2006

All Right...The Wedding Pictures

Since Russ is prodding me, I better post some pictures from the wedding this weekend. These are just a few of the ones I took; Eugene got much better shots of some things than I did. He hasn't sent them to me yet, though. (Humm, will anyone buy that as an excuse? Probably not.)

Lighting the unity candle. As you can tell by all the heads, I was sitting near the back of the church. That's why I don't have a lot of pictures from the ceremony.










Leaving the church.













I know Oscar's name isn't on the placecard, but he crashed the wedding anyway. At least he didn't eat much.
















Eugene, Oscar, and the beaming bride.

















Sunset by the lake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra, these are gorgeous pics. I especially like the one of you and Eugene in front of the beautiful sunset. The glow is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, I just got your email and have responded to it. The picture I was commenting on was the second picture posted, I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I can see the sun setting behind the trees in that picture of you two and the picture is beautiful. Sorry about the confusion. The last pic of the couple is the one you took, right? That one is great too, I love how you captured the sunset hitting the water.

Site Meter