Wednesday, January 04, 2023

IWSG: Word of the Year

 
 

 Happy 2023! May we all have a better and kinder year in the next twelve months. Since this is also the first post of the month, that means it's time for the Insecure Writer's Support Group post. Learn more about the IWSG on their website and Facebook

Our hosts this month are Jemima Pett, Debs Carey, Kim Lajevardi, Sarah Foster, Natalie Aguirre, and T. Powell Coltrin

Here's our question for January (I'm just quoting the first two lines): Do you have a word of the year? Is there a word that sums up what you need to work on or change in the coming year? 

One of the suggestions that was listed with the question was FINISH. That works for me, as I still have several writing and craft projects that I'd like to finish. One of the reasons I have trouble completing         everything is that I keep picking up new projects. Perhaps I should make a list of everything I want to         finish this year to keep me focused.

    What's your word for 2023? Feel free to share in the comments.





3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That sounds like the perfect word for you.

Diane Burton said...

"Squirrel" from the movie UP. That's me. I get easily distracted. I hope you find Finish is a great word for you.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I just have so much going on at once that it's a challenge to get anything across the finish line.

Site Meter