Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Goodreads Challenge Complete!

I haven't posted much because I have a couple of hard deadlines for projects coming up in the next few weeks. However, I do have progress to report in another area: I've already completed my Goodreads challenge for the year! It was 150 books, and you can see the list here. Since I started tracking on Goodreads, my record for books read in a single year was 228, which I accomplished in 2013. I lowered my annual goals when I was really stretching to complete 200 books in a year. Perhaps for 2023 I'll aim for 175 books. In the meantime, I can read longer, more complex books if I want to without worrying about how it'll affect my goal. And now, back to writing....

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well done! You must also be a fast reader.

Site Meter