Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Pushcart Prize Nomination

 

I'm thrilled to announce that World Weaver Press has nominated my short story, "A Shawl for Janice," for the Pushcart Prize. "A Shawl for Janice" was published in Glass and Gardens: Solarpunk Winters in January. (Anyone still remember January 2020? It seems so long ago....) The Pushcart Prize honors writers of poetry, short stories, and essays. Each small press can nominate up to six entries per year. I'm honored that World Weaver Press not only chose to publish my short story in their anthology but decided it was among the best stories they published this year. You can see the announcement on their blog here.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations - that's awesome!

Steven Arellano Rose Jr. said...

Congratulations! I have and read the first anthology of the series, Solar Punk Summers, but I don't have nor have read this one. I'll have to check this one out!

Site Meter