Monday, July 23, 2018

Amazon Prime Video Recommendations

Although I've used Amazon Prime Video before, this weekend I discovered that they have the entire series of Star Trek: The Next Generation, which I started watching in college. I plan to work my way through the series again, starting at the beginning. It'll give me something to do while I crochet. I also plan to watch the original Star Trek series, and I've tried some of the Amazon original historical series. Do you have any recommendations? It doesn't have to be science fiction or history. Feel free to share in the comments.

3 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

Netflix used to have ST TNG and Hulu too. I've been watching Babylon 5 on Amazon lately.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

My husband watches a lot of shows like that on Prime. It's good for binge-watching.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Pat, that's another series I'm considering.

Diane, with my schedule, I'm lucky if I can find an hour or so to crochet!

Site Meter