Sunday, November 23, 2014

Holiday Sales for Seasons' Beginnings and Twinned Universes

I have two separate sales going on this holiday season. Today through Wednesday, I'm advertising Seasons' Beginnings through SciFiFantasyFREAK. I promised a special price of $0.99 for the eBook, so it's currently on sale now through Wednesday. It's a pity I didn't coordinate the ad with Read Tuesday, as I plan to put both Seasons' Beginnings and Twinned Universes on sale for $0.99 from 12/7 through 12/13 for Read Tuesday. If you haven't read either of those books, early December is the best time to get them.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's generous of you. And I haven't heard of SciFiFantasyFreak.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

They only started up a couple of months ago, Alex. You can sign up to get daily e-mails from them about free and bargain SF/Fantasy books.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Hope you sell zillions

Jay Noel said...

Very cool. May lots and lots of sales be bestowed upon you!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, Mac and Jay!

Site Meter