Monday, April 22, 2013

Blog Ring of Power: This Week's Guest Is....

Er, it's me.

I feel a little funny about hosting my own interview, so this interview will be a four-parter, not five. Here's the schedule:

Part 1 (4/23)--Dean
Part 2 (4/24)--Terri
Part 3 (4/25)--Theresa
Part 4 (4/26)--Emily

Please come along and learn more about me, my writing, and Twinned Universes! Thanks! In the meantime, please enjoy these photos from Member's Night at the Field Museum in Chicago on Friday:

 Alex makes a new--or very old--friend.

 Alex stamps his name in hieroglyphics.

 Alex and Eugene assemble an Egyptian tomb.

















Behind the scenes looking at Mexican folk art.












Native American tack. All of this is for a single horse and meant to be worn at once. I don't think I got the entire table in the shot!








Alex meets a friendly snake.

2 comments:

Summer Ross said...

Awesome pictures! looks like it was fun!
~Summer
My Blog Post

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cool photos! And you chose a fine name for your son.

Site Meter