Friday, August 27, 2010

Life Imitates Art

My Kindle arrived today! I plan to discuss it on Monday after I've had some time to check it out. So far it's pretty neat, though.

Anyway, in the meantime, here's an article about someone at the Large Hadron Collider who claims to have come back from the future to destroy the LHC. Personally, even if time travel does become possible someday, I doubt we'd be able to travel into our own past. (That's why I have Paul travel to an alternate universe in my book.) Still, the last paragraph of the article makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Edited to Add: Whoops, I didn't look closely enough at the date. This was an April Fool's Day joke. I don't expect people to link to those in mid-August.

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

It was clever for an April's Fool's joke. The last paragraph was a nice touch.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Good catch, Maria. I didn't even notice the date. But since people posted this to Facebook today, I assumed it was a recent article. I should have looked more closely.

Site Meter